|1. How can I pay for my order?
At PGWEAR you can choose from 2 methods of payment:
- European Bank Transfer - after making an order you get an email with account number and an amount to transfer. International transfers usually takes 2-4 days. As soon as we receive money we will send you email and of course we will send your package.
- PayPal – the fastest method of payment. To use it you should be registered in PayPal system or possess a credit card ( VISA, MasterCard). When you use PayPal you can be sure that we will send your package the same day.
2. Why the account number is so long?
It is because it is an IBAN number. It is necessary for international money transfers, the same situation is with SWIFT code. PGWEAR’s bank details are:
Account holder: PGwear Piotr NierodzikIBAN: DE90150917040100507102
Bank name: VR-Bank Uckermark-Randow eG, Germany
3. How long does it take to deliver my package and how much does it cost?
Shipping to the most of European countries lasts 2-3 days by a courier parcel or 4-5 days via Polish Post. It costs 9,99 Euro via UPS courier parcel and 7,99 Euro via Polish Post. We always send packages as soon as we receive payment.
5. I come from outside Europe. Can I order products in PGWEAR shop?
Everybody can order in PGWEAR. Sometimes we can ask you about extra payment for a delivery when it is much more expensive than for other countries.